My main D&D campaign, based on Chult (with only vague references to the Forgotten Realms). Sandbox. I add/graft anything I want to it.
- Sandbox style but not go-wherever-haphazardly sandbox, more like discover-stuff-that-lead-to-something-else sandbox
- There’s no goal except to explore and find treasures
- If you play one of the PH’s races it means you come from the « Old World »
- There’s a 2 months sea travel from the Old World to Chult
- Aarakocras, Grungs, Batiris, Lizardmen, Albino Dwarves and Yuan-Ti are all natives of Chult and can be selected as PC race too.
- There’s one city in Chult, Port Nyanzaru, ruled by the Council of Seven
- Dinosaurs are part of the normal fauna of Chult
- There’s many minor deities (or Jungle Spirits), some subjugated by more powerful ones
- The Flaming Fist mercenaries act much like an East India Company
- Old World’s Dwarves of the Pick & Axe co don’t like Chult but they do like its abundance of gems