Chronicles of Borborygm the Brute
We must close the rift says Ghost-lady.
-It’s a hole in the fabric of the universe.
-Evil creatures could cross to this world through it.
-Will I get paid?
-I.. I’ll find a way to make it worthwhile to you…
Goal: Protect Hail for 10 turns
Team: Brute (lvl 4), Elementalist (lvl 5), Soothsinger (lvl 4)
Set difficulty: 3
Frantic lute-playing victory tune!
- should not have put gold coins, the demons are spawns
- the soothsinger’s crowd control did a lot for the last few rounds
- the elementalist was unlucky again with his chain-lightning, needs eagle-eye goggle?
- the elementalist commited suicide (sort-of) to help the soothsinger’s Life Goal…
- we did a good job to protect Hail, she was attacked one time (or two?) and did not took any damage with the help of the soothsinger’s disorienting dirge