With the Brute’s player absent, we changed our plans and did scenario III (Inox Encampment).
The goal is straightforward: kill 15 enemies.
(set difficulty: hard)
Murderers. That’s what we are now. We’ve killed the Inox raiders… and, uh, their wives and kids. Happened to be there when we absent-mindedly put their camp on fire… But hey! Look at the bright side, there won’t be a next generation of thieves!
- Picked Battle Goal Sadist (kill 5 or more foes), fittingly, and succeeded (killed 6)
- With the addition of Icy Blast for my level up, I could bring 3 AoE spells and it was great!
- The Mindthief did some sort of big mind-shriveling attack on the shaman to finish him off. He was starting to get on our nerves with his cursing & blessing & stuff.
- At one point (see pic), I immobilized an Inox Archer with a Freezing Nova (melee attack), giving him disadvantage with his attacks, I then did a long rest (yep, how long could that be?) right there, in front of him, while he shot at me inefficiently. Nonsensical but funny.
- The Cragheart did a Boulder Attack (?) in the middle of a bunch of spawned Inox Warriors and did a LOT of damage.
- The Cragheart managed to pick the treasure while I killed one last Inox en route to winning the scenario.