The Chronicles of Borborygm the Brute.
Okay scribbler, do your thing.
I left my tribe… What? Yeah Okay Fine. I was kicked out of my tribe- longstorydontask- and now I give strength of my arms for payment. I am Mer-Cy-Na-Ry. Got that?
Okay so nobody wants lone Inox, too troublesomy they say, so I found lil’ fellows to be reaver-band with. One a Quaetryl, his name Noisy Lucky-Charm. The other, a Savvas, name Rainbow Poof.
No, not true names you dimwit. Names I give. Suitable names.
Now understand that is first mission for me. One day I be Hero-Chief. But before that, lots of work, lots of killing and many scars to appease the Blood God .
But now first mission is us three walking with Ghost-Lady to bone-collecting place. She wants to find a magic censer that someone stupidly left there because they’re dead.
We have to protect Ghost-Lady , her dead means a bad name for us, the lil’ fellows tell me. Best way to do it? Kill everything in the way!
Goal: Protect Hail
Team: Brute (lvl 4), Elementalist (lvl 4), Soothsinger (lvl 4)
Set difficulty: 2
Rainbow Poof opens the third room and wants to roast his foes with lightning but all he gets is a feeble spark (3 curses for his Chain-Lightning!).We all laughed at that, everybody, except annoyed Rainbow Poof…
As me and Rainbow Poof fight Dead-Fleshies, Ghost-Lady is a little behind and followed close by the non-living. Noisy Lucky-Charm says he will protect her: “I will change tempo suddenly and the monsters will be immobilized”. I mean, what the hell, but it worked…
I push a dead-fleshy into a trap as Rainbow Poof blasts the other with magic and the way is clear for the altar room.
My battle-axe cuts great chunks of dead flesh and Rainbow Poof joins the fun as fire spews forth from his fingers toward the baddies.
Frantic lute-playing Victory Tune!
- this escort mission was a lot of fun, nice change of pace
- the soothsinger stacked our decks with bless cards and cursed the monster’s: incredibly useful
- I did A LOT of damage with those bless and could kill elite living-corpses easily
- his main song, his level 4 card, gives disadvantage to all attacks from the monsters, that’s amazingly strong
- at one point we considered doing more vs the monsters behind but we didn’t (except the soothsinger a little) and it proved unnecessary
- I have to be exhausted for my new Life Goal, I did it but we had to block Hail for 2 rounds (to get the treasure too)
- the soothsinger looted 9 coins the greedy bastard :p